Corporate & Business Law Services
“Our focus is to work with our clients to achieve their objectives efficiently and effectively while emphasizing the bottom line and the tax efficiency of corporate structures and operations.”
Sibila Lage proudly provides corporate business law services to start-up, mid-size and high-growth businesses, corporations and partnerships throughout Florida. We also assist foreign investors who are looking to make real estate investments, establish new businesses or expand existing companies in the U.S.
Sibila Lage provides both a wide spectrum of ongoing corporate services and counsel to companies across a wide array of industries.
Our corporate and partnership law experience is trusted by local and international business owners.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Organization & Formation of Corporations, Partnerships &Limited Liability Companies
- Preparation & Negotiation of Equity Ownership, Corporate Governance & Entity Control Agreements, such as Shareholders’ Agreements, Bylaws, Options Agreements, & Operating Agreements
- Advise Directors, Officers & Shareholders About Corporate Rights & Duties
- Draft & Negotiate Commercial Agreements including Franchise Agreements, Business Contracts, Employment Agreements, Confidentiality Agreements, Trade Secret Protection Documents, Real Estate Contracts & Sales Agreements.
- Draft & Negotiate Executive Employment Agreements, Incentive Compensation Plans, Non-Competition Agreements, Releases & Severance Arrangements
- Draft & Negotiate Financing, Loan & Securitization Arrangements Under The Uniform Commercial Code
Sibila Lage represents clients at every stage of corporate, partnership and other business transactions. Our corporate business law expertise allows business owners to have peace of mind knowing we will help cover every detail in structuring and negotiating a deal. We are trusted legal experts by local and international business professionals.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Deal Structuring, Negotiation & Implementation
- Choice of Entity Analysis
- Tax & Business Consultation
- Purchase Price Analysis
- Tax & Structure Planning
- Document Preparation
We also offer advice and draft appropriate documentation for internal governance and other management issues. These include shareholder, operating, and partnership agreements, employment and compensation agreements, related restrictive covenants, licensing, independent contractor and contractual agreements with outside parties and third-party vendors.