“All the world’s eyes are focused on Miami’s booming real estate market right now — our practice thrives on helping our clients continue to evolve the exciting skyline while adding to the residential and commercial options available in and around The Magic City.”
An award-winning, industry-leading Land Use & Development Attorney, Estrellita S. Sibila serves as counsel to real estate owners, investors and developers throughout South Florida.
Recognized as a go-to expert on law topics related to the exciting, ever-evolving Miami skyline, she is frequently invited to serve as a panelist, speaker, columnist, lecturer and media source for her areas of expertise by organizations and media outlets around the world.
Ms. Sibila has represented property owners in complex matters involving land use, zoning, developmental approvals, comprehensive planning and code enforcement matters.
In her role, she appears before city and county boards throughout South Florida representing the best interests of her clients and advocating on their behalf.
Throughout her career, she has successfully obtained development approvals and negotiated entitlements and agreements for residential and commercial properties, Class-A office buildings, mixed-use developments, multifamily and affordable housing projects, sustainable development districts, religious facilities and educational institutions.
- “Best Of Miami 2018 Special Edition: Best In Planning” by Miami Today
- “Pro-Bono Advocates For Good” recognition by Dade County Bar Association
- First attorney in Miami-Dade County to earn the U.S. Green Building Council’s LEED Accredited Professional credential
- “Rising Star” by Florida Super Lawyer Magazine
- “Up & Coming Attorney” by Florida Trend Magazine
- “Top 30 Under 30” in Commercial Real Estate and “Top 40 Under 40 Rising Stars of Florida Real Estate” by Real Estate Florida Magazine
- “40 Under 40 Outstanding Lawyers of Miami-Dade County” by Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
- “Top 20 Under 40” by Brickell Magazine
- “The Achiever” front-page profile in Miami Today, for her advocacy work in sustainable development
- “Comcast Newsmakers” spotlight on the implementation of sustainable development strategies in existing buildings
- “Six South Floridians Who Make An Impact” special feature in The Miami Herald
- HYPE “Go-Getter Award” by Greater Miami Chamber of Commerce
- Dedication of University Of Miami 2010 Undergraduate Pre-Law Manual
- Named “Charity’s Star” in Key Biscayne Magazine for her city-wide initiatives to change lives
- Selected as “Miami Club Leaders Of The Future” by Latino Leaders Magazine
- Honored by Unite4Good with “Philanthropy Innovation Award”
Community Influence & Commitment
- Director, South Florida Orchid Society
- Founder of PhilanthroFest, a community engagement organization that enhances civic, philanthropic and volunteer engagement opportunities throughout South Florida
- Directors, Junior Orange Bowl Committee
- Leadership Miami, Class XXX
- Miami Fellows Initiative, Class VI
University of Miami School of Law
LL.M., Master of Laws in Real Property
University of Miami College of Arts & Science
Bachelor of Science
The Florida Bar